Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak Christmas Tree!

Forgetful Predator

I would know that lol, ive been playing on these servers for years (mainly jailbreak). And im not jewish, im "undecided".

If anything there'll be more activity cause of free rep and time off during the holidays. If you've played here for as long g as you say you have, and you'd know this.

Welcome to a North American server. Christmas tree's are tradition even for some Atheist. If you don't like it. Tough luck!

I'm sick and tired of this ASS CLOWN stance on being politically correct. In some countries you can get shot for not following tradition. Here in the US and Canada were forced to give up tradition because the ASS CLOWN effect. What it is, is some ASS HAT comes from a different country were their traditions are different and unlike most decided that its unacceptable and creates a shit storms and sues everyone instead of just saying that not for me but its OK its your tradition. In alot of schools you can't even say Merry Christmas any more...its Happy Holidays...NO its Merry motha freaking Christmas. Not cause I'm religious but cause its my tradition. If you want something else in the game ask but don't bitch cause its not there. And for those fisherman out there...Merry Fish'mas and a Happy New Beer :)

Instead of being so uptight about someone's tradition....teach your kids about acceptance instead and explain to them that there are many different traditions/opinions out there and that we must respect them as long as they are not causing harm. i.e. Beating someone half to death may be tradition in some places but that crosses a fine line.

End of Rant... And Merry Christmas :) and...happy [insert your belief/tradition here]

DevNull

Yeah I remember this from last year, except the drugs didn't have the "present" model and were just normal drugs :P

Welcome to a North American server. Christmas tree's are tradition even for some Atheist. If you don't like it. Tough luck!

I'm sick and tired of this ASS CLOWN stance on being politically correct. In some countries you can get shot for not following tradition. Here in the US and Canada were forced to give up tradition because the ASS CLOWN effect. What it is, is some ASS HAT comes from a different country were their traditions are different and unlike most decided that its unacceptable and creates a shit storms and sues everyone instead of just saying that not for me but its OK its your tradition. In alot of schools you can't even say Merry Christmas any more...its Happy Holidays...NO its Merry motha freaking Christmas. Not cause I'm religious but cause its my tradition. If you want something else in the game ask but don't bitch cause its not there. And for those fisherman out there...Merry Fish'mas and a Happy New Beer :)

Instead of being so uptight about someone's tradition....teach your kids about acceptance instead and explain to them that there are many different traditions/opinions out there and that we must respect them as long as they are not causing harm. i.e. Beating someone half to death may be tradition in some places but that crosses a fine line.

End of Rant... And Merry Christmas :) and...happy [insert your belief/tradition here]

DevNull

Good read

Hellsgamers is gunna lose a few players... i think we got some jewish people that play CSS lol

No...

Where the hell is the menorah its not fair to Jewish people I think you should remove the tree till we get that menorah!

What about Kwanzaa?

Hellsgamers is gunna lose a few players... i think we got some jewish people that play CSS lol

Yes, because Christmas is tied to a religion and not the celebration of the winter solstice. K.

DevNull

For the most part, I agree.

DevNull

So much yes in this post.

• 2 weeks later...