Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Illidan -- Hellsgamers

moo

I'm withdrawing my offer, since one of my friends on a different server offered to do it with me.

Welcome to the dark side.

Edit: This was sarcasm. Calm down folks.

Edited by teh_g

Ok, this thread is to be only relating to the Illidan guild. If you are totally seperate from us that's fine. There's no reason to be telling us the extent of your character log on one server and post a useless reply.

I Need A Recruit A Friend And Some One To Play With In ORder To level i have experience i played since BC So hopefully poke me to come and play

I thought robot was doing one with you?

Looking for a guild member who is willing to get a free mount... I have played before on a different server but I decided to take a break at the beginning of summer. I have several 80-85 on different server but that server is in a different timezone so I would like to get into a better one. If anyone could tell me that raid time for your guild that would be great. If it suits my needs I will join you guys. I already have mists, bought it when the pre-purchase deal was going on. Still havent started playing though, with Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 out. :)

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, fellas! I've been on WoW since Mid-LK, but I've only been in HellsGamers for a short time, and I want to play WoW with you guys! Alas, I'm not on Illidan. But I'd be elated if some of you could add me on Battle Tag, and we could Raid/PvP.

I have a Level 90 Arms/Prot Warrior that's geared to Tank Flex and Geared to do 2s. (Alliance)

I have a Level 90 Ret Paladin that I've just recently gotten to 90. Not really geared at all, will be soon. (Alliance)

I have a Level 90 Mage that I've been playing on since LK, but I know find the character extremely monotonous. (Horde)

I have a Level 90 MistWeaver Monk that is well geared for Healing Raids as well as PvP (Horde)

If any of you would like to play with me, add me on Battletag; [email protected] Can't wait!

Your pal,

Melkor