Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Crown Me

LazaHorse

I don't know why people are being such dicks, its obvious to see who downvoted him because they didn't even take the thread lightheartedly. Go get a sense of humor then come back. Oh and grow up while you're at it. Thanks a lot.

Congrats laz.

I downvoted him because I'm a good friend.

• Like 2

Ill adopt you, so that I can turn around and give you up for adoption......

I have a very good friend and his wife that are trying to adopt an asian kid right now.

Would they like it if their new kid became the President of the United States some day? Because that's a very real possibility.

VERY Real.

why do you quote things without posting anything? Why not just up vote their comment if you agree with them? CMON PEOPLE GET WITH IT

When I quote somebodies post, and don't say anything it's implying that what I said would just simply be exactly what they said.

This is good question.

Real.

Never said that, Nt Sia.

Edited by Mèrcury

My pants are down and waiting. Come@me bro.

Real.

plus 1'ed you for it, turns out two other people had already -1'ed you for it.

LOL oh god what have you done to make people love you this much laz? they're all over you :D as soon as you post something, your fanboys come around the corner to show you how much they don't like it, I want some of those.