Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Great Moments In Hg History

LazaHorse

What is your single greatest/favorite/most memorable moment in all your time in and around HG? Describe it as specifically as possible so we may all nostalgia as one.

My single favorite moment ever was back when League of Legends first started taking a foothold in HG. There was a game when Slowpoke first started playing where he decided he wanted to play Urgot. For reference, this is what the champion looks like:

Urgot_Splash_0.jpg

During a team fight on their side of mid, Slowpoke ditched us and we all ended up dying (though he was pretty useless by that point anyway). We then got to witness slowpoke playing Urgot without any boots running for his life reeeeeeeally slowly from 4 enemy champions who were slowly gaining on him. He ran in a straight line away from four other people screaming for his life and cursing at me because it was somehow my fault he can't play Urgot. Imagining slowpoke as a giant, fat, robotic crab waddling away in terror screaming his head off... is the single greatest moment of my time in HG.

SHARE STORIES PLS!

Real.

Edited by LazaHorse
  • Like 1

Two best moments :3

1) was when Tommo and I were talking about music genres.. or shall I say seanrays..

turns out sean ray is a rapper too. Tommo is Danish. and he gets mad when people laugh at the way he pronounces sean ray :3 I wish I still had the sound clip of how he raged in a ts channel with about 15 people for' minutes :P Pastry if you read this, you're awesome <3 :D

2) playing(well me not so much) the first hg tournament with aesopp drew badfish maxie and ploot was a lot of fun :3 Had lots of laughs, saw tons of baby seals (thanks ploot :3) made lots of people upset and won the tournament with a forfait cause cagefighter qquik's team rq. Good times :P #VH

Lol... minecraft experience

I was playing minecraft with a bunch of hg friends and we made a replica render hole (down to bedrock... couldn't go past due to not being OP on server). They were using TNT to make the hole and a few times we got too close to the TNT and killed each other. Quite a lot of laughs that day.

I know cool story... but you know what, Come at me bro

Edited by Reaper
  • Like 1

In JB The lead was on the AK button and he told me and one guy to go knife fight him so i threw a nade at him the other t ran up to him dieing of a team kill with semtex then the lead laughed as I rushed up to him pressed the button and then jumped on top of the button with him and died together. I flew too :3

My favorite moments of all time in no specific order:

1. When Chicken and I would run into channels/Jailbreak singing random ass songs.

2. Almost everything that went on in MMO back in the day.

3. The time I did my sand people call/sang the Whisper Song.

HAHAHA. Your Sand People call is so funny. The Whisper Song was great too. So many memories.

I miss drinking and doing operations in TOR. Drunken tanking was awesome.

1. Wild Bill playing 10 mans (best auto shottie + night vision gamer in the mother land)

2. Mining in Minecraft with TNT w/ Jetta and a few others

3. Jihad bombs in dark rp before they became RDM

Long story for you lads. I started telling Darkwing Duck that we should prank call people and I did some poopy ones. Then I believe Faithless had a really good idea. Darkwing Duck called a hotel and picked a random room and had the man in the room stand on his bed and scream to test out the "sound security" in the room. He did it several times and we told him thanks and hung up. We then called back and pretended we were the room next to it and complained about how some man was screaming at his ceiling and being really loud. We then hung up and called once again as the other room a few minutes later and the man at the front desk said, "If I find out what room you little shit kids are in I'll beat the shit out of you." Funniest moments ever.

1. Wild Bill playing 10 mans (best auto shottie + night vision gamer in the mother land)

2. Mining in Minecraft with TNT w/ Jetta and a few others

3. Jihad bombs in dark rp before they became RDM

Long story for you lads. I started telling Darkwing Duck that we should prank call people and I did some poopy ones. Then I believe Faithless had a really good idea. Darkwing Duck called a hotel and picked a random room and had the man in the room stand on his bed and scream to test out the "sound security" in the room. He did it several times and we told him thanks and hung up. We then called back and pretended we were the room next to it and complained about how some man was screaming at his ceiling and being really loud. We then hung up and called once again as the other room a few minutes later and the man at the front desk said, "If I find out what room you little shit kids are in I'll beat the shit out of you." Funniest moments ever.

haha i remember this, probably the best idea ive ever had for a prank call, and darkwing did it so well

The best time was during my first 10mans. I didn't know anywhere on the map and they were shouting "GO MID YOU FUCKING IDIOT" and I didn't know where mid was. Well we won anyways because we had kimzy aesopp and rudabaga.

LOL I legit wonder who the one yelling was :D

and yeah, I'm pretty good at this game.