Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Great Moments In Hg History

LazaHorse

I remember my very first 10 man and i was like "What the fuck do i do here" and they told me just go mid and stay there, and me with all my jb pro-ness i rushed mid & got fucked with an awp

Then they told me to go bananas and i was like Where the fuck is bananas and they showed it to me then aesopp or someone else came and killed all of us, then for the rest of the 10 man my team was trying to figure it what level of downs i had

Best moments:

1) My tryout in D2 when HT was just getting started. That was when we actually held tryouts and entry was based on skill.

2) CUSTOM MAPS SERVER (and before we got our big dedicated box that allowed that, the Nitroserver)

3) Miscellaneous nights doing Pro Strats with our old crew (Malkin, Me, Lamp, Clark, Den)

4) Various times catching Mirts/Leo in customs alone or with low player count and doing battles.

5) Meeting my first person IRL who knew what HellsGamers was. It was when I was building custom rigs for the local PC shop, talking to a customer and they asked what games I played. I brought up HG and they were like "OMG you play there too?". Pretty sweet moment.

6) Banning Exile. He was part of the original 3 guys around when HT started.

7) Jetta getting str0wned.

8) When we FIRST started a division in WOW (it wasn't divisions back then). It was right when the first expansion came out and we all started on a brand new server that was opening up (Rivendare) as Horde. We started on day 2 of the server and were one of the premier guilds as the server grew. I remember doing 18 hour days racing through the initial levels because on a brand new server...levels equaled power.

9) Being on one of our competition teams back in the day. I could barely keep up with the guys who ended up being our main pro-type players, but damn was it fun to even be able to enter into a competition with guys who were that good.

10) When Lamp and I got a guy banned from the internet, literally. He kept griefing HG and we eventually got EVERY ISP in his area to perm ban his account. (fun quote: "Don't fuck with us, we'll ban you from the internet.")

Those are just a few of my high points here, I've had many over the years and look forward to many more in the years to come.

1) was when Tommo and I were talking about music genres.. or shall I say seanrays..

turns out sean ray is a rapper too. Tommo is Danish. and he gets mad when people laugh at the way he pronounces sean ray :3 I wish I still had the sound clip of how he raged in a ts channel with about 15 people for' minutes :P Pastry if you read this, you're awesome <3 :D

Well... Fuck.

I can remember playing minecraft once, with a few others, unfortunately i can't remember exactly who they were. I can just remember that we were all hyped about going to the nether. So we farmed for obsidian and built the god damn portal. Then we put on some badass music and all went to the portal, everyone geared up and excited as fuck. Then we all stood in - And nothing happened. Apparently Nether support hadn't been added to the game yet.

We had gotten all pumped up for no reason and the badass music just seemed ridicules.

There have been too many great moments in Jailbreak with Laz, Tehpope, Awwik and Blade too though, way too many to mention.

Edit: Playing PERP with fucking Soko and those kids, great fucking times. (+Kimzy and the other fa****s)

Edited by Tommo

Shit, I can't even remember the name or the group. But playing Perp with Awwik, Jetta, rL, Tommo.

ESEA with Jetta/Awwik. Oh, and 10 mans with mccain, Romeo, and their fat asses.

The long, insane road to learning the truth about Pap3s.

Anything Hellraiser related. That shit was GOLD.

Neopets Night with Jetta, Dizy, and JJK

Shit, I can't even remember the name or the group. But playing Perp with Awwik, Jetta, rL, Tommo.

ESEA with Jetta/Awwik. Oh, and 10 mans with mccain, Romeo, and their fat asses.

The long, insane road to learning the truth about Pap3s.

Anything Hellraiser related. That shit was GOLD.

Neopets Night with Jetta, Dizy, and JJK

OH GOD THE PAPES THING, I'm so glad you reminded me. That was hilarious.

Also, Jetta was just fucking insane on PERP.

I forgot to add the time I posted a picture of my shoes and got complimented in the most awkward way by bearthug. ttaM quoted him, replying "ttaM said:

That awkward moment where you tell a girl she has beautiful legs on the internet in a 500+ member gamer community.

I knew then and there I'd <3 mattehboii :D

Now you say papes, jella, it reminds me of the second time papes came around :D sadly, I missed the first time :3