Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Anon I Wont Spam

PeNguiN

1. Abuser name: [HG] Anon I wont spam

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:40862723

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:30 PM (EST)

5. [B]PROOF:[/B] aK3pi.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was going through deagle cage to gain speed to bhop, and I went into big cage (this is during LR), and I was going to jump into big cage and I bounced off, then I get templocked for glitching. Why would someone be templocked for glitching? This is hardly a glitch anyway, I was just going in big cage out of boredom since the T's were just running around finding drugs, not lr'ing me, minding my own business. Seems like a minor thing to get templocked for 5 rounds. Then he starts saying don't argue or I'll be banned/kicked. Then he can't kick/ban me because there's another penguin so I'm lucky for that, but his reason is "Douchebaggery and arguing". Not in anyway being a douchebag, just trying to reason and let me get back onto CT. If this is really "map glitching" I could have atleast received a warning, although it is harmless, and not been straight up templocked... Apologies if it is indeed against the rules.

I know I don't even need to post in here to defend myself since all dl's already know that all this proves is that i'm doing a good job as admin.

Since it is a rule to not do that as a ct, i think its pretty straightforward and even lenient of me to only templock him.