Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Headband The First Inmate

RustyT

1. Abuser name: [HG] Headband the First Inmate

2. Their Steam Id:= unknown... he left before I could get it

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:00 AM 09 December 2012

5. PROOF: demo attached

6. Please tell us about the incident:

I was t-listed for freekilling. The lead guard was vash, and the order was to be inside of VIP air bubble. At around 2:40 we were the last two left and he didn't given a free day order until around 2:49, so everyone who left air bubble up until then was a rebeller. Headband t-listed me for killing rebellers, and called me a fa**** when I tried to rejoin CT.

1.dem

Like I said, vash said "run around and kill us" at 2:49 of the demo. That means anyone outside of VIP air bubble before that order was a rebeller and could be killed. I fail to see how you misunderstood that. And I also don't understand why you would say "stop trying to join ct you fa**** or I'll ban you."

Couple of things that i see which pisses me off when someone on ct does that.

1. Middle of cell stairs, nothing wrong kinda, but you dont have to freeze nazi, like aiming right near them and ready to shoot, that shows your derpness. Lets say a bomb goes off and your trigger happiness kills one, then you slay yourself. Get it? Dont have to be that trigger happy.

Then again you killed misterinvalid it was ok cause lead didnt say anything about rebelling.

But then he did kinda, so you shoudnt be shooting others.

AWTGB.jpg

And when lead says they were fks, and in a way they were.

So you deserved it.

As per him calling you fa**** i cant find in chat logs so idk where did he call you that.

If he said on mic, he shoudnt do that, but then again you shoudnt try to join ct once you are tlisted.