Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Computer Issues While Playing Css

Reaper

So I was in the gungame server yesterday, i can not remember the exact map name but it has the 2 churches and the deeper underground (get hurt when you fall in). ANYWAYS, i was about to climb up the back of the T's church when all of a sudden I got these big white blotches scrolling up and down my screen. It was hard to see where to click to exit out. Now, is that a sign that my GPU's are starting to go? What could that possibly mean?

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but i do not believe that it is game related... otherwise the 14 other people playing with me would not have been able to continue to play.

Additional Info: Outside of the CSS game, my computer seems to work just fine. I can play youtube videos, listen to music, and other random stuff just fine. There are no white blotches on my screen.

Any and all help in this issue will be greatly appreciated. THANKS

ok, ill do that later tonight when I am back on my personal comp

EDIT: yea, it must have been a fluke, I was on T and played about 8 rounds against some bots, tried doing a bunch of different things while going up ladder, couldn't replicate the odd behavior

Edited by Reaper