Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bear's Super Mega Awesome Computer Build

Bear+

A few things we need to know:

-Purpose for the build

-Budget

-Platform preference (Intel or AMD)

-Anything else you think would assist us in tailoring the best build to satisfy your needs.

Gaming. My current computer cannot even run csgo. It can barely play any games. I am also missing keys. Budget must be cheap and 700$ is max I can go. Really all I care about is if this is the deal im looking for or not.

No idea about amd and intel but if I had to guess, intel.

Edited by Bear+

Proccesor: ($127.99) Intel Core i3-2120 Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I32120

Motherboard: ($59.99) GIGABYTE GA-H61MA-D3V LGA 1155 Intel H61 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Power Supply: ($59.99) Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W Continuous @40°C,80 PLUS Certified, Single 12V Rail, Active PFC "Compatible with Core i7,i5" Power Supply

Case: ($59.99) Rosewill CHALLENGER-U3 Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ,comes with Three Fans-1x Front Blue LED 120mm Fan, 1x Top 140mm Fan, 1x Rear 120mm Fan, front mounted dual USB 3.0

Ram: $41.99) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL

this is my build, i can play every game thats out right now max settings no problems at all, also saves you $140. really reccommend this build if anything

Subtotal: $334.95 Tax: $24.28 Shipping and Handling: $0.00 Total Amount:$359.23

But you're missing a graphics card, a hard drive, and you're using a power supply ~250w above what you need (assuming that's the build you run). Sorry to say, I highly doubt you're running "every game thats out right now max settings no problems at all."

Give me a bit and I'll throw a build together.

But you're missing a graphics card, a hard drive, and you're using a power supply ~250w above what you need (assuming that's the build you run). Sorry to say, I highly doubt you're running "every game thats out right now max settings no problems at all."

Give me a bit and I'll throw a build together.

It's fine, but I actually do. also, my graphics card is gtx 550 ti. i run bf3, cod mw3, skyrim, crysis 2 all perfect no problems what so ever. those are just a few to name

It's fine, but I actually do. also, my graphics card is gtx 550 ti. i run bf3, cod mw3, skyrim, crysis 2 all perfect no problems what so ever. those are just a few to name

Now I see. Here's what I came up with. You'll see that there isn't a case, as I made that for you to choose. Just make sure that it can fit an ATX Motherboard. My personal favorite is the Corsair 400r or the NZXT Phamtom 410.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sSWJ // ~ $571.98

There's some things that you can possibly salvage from your PC that you currently have. If you're satisfied with the amount of storage in your current PC, go ahead and reuse the drive and reformat a new copy of Windows. Your current PC probably has a CD drive, and those can be easily transferred and continue to be used.... probably for the install of Windows and nothing else. (This can only be done if your hard drive and CD drive have a SATA interface of some sorts.)

Now I see. Here's what I came up with. You'll see that there isn't a case, as I made that for you to choose. Just make sure that it can fit an ATX Motherboard. My personal favorite is the Corsair 400r or the NZXT Phamtom 410.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sSWJ // ~ $571.98

There's some things that you can possibly salvage from your PC that you currently have. If you're satisfied with the amount of storage in your current PC, go ahead and reuse the drive and reformat a new copy of Windows. Your current PC probably has a CD drive, and those can be easily transferred and continue to be used.... probably for the install of Windows and nothing else. (This can only be done if your hard drive and CD drive have a SATA interface of some sorts.)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.1095771&cm_sp=DIY_PC_Combos-_-1095771-_-Combo

Which is better? That one or the one I posted