Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Operation Solomid

LazaHorse

HelloOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo Strategy Division.

This Saturday, we still have an event coming up for us. Please go and RSVP here (https://hellsgamers.com/calendar/event/451-beep-boop-beat-the-bots/) and post your team names and member names please. Be there by 4:30 Eastern time so we can get started right away.

On another note, I will be streaming from my end throughout the event. Branflake and I will be going stream to stream to both highlight our HG members as well as make sure none of you are using unexpected exploits to win (though I don't see that happening).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That being said, I have a request to make from you all (and all of HG). As you know, I've been streaming League for a little bit now (and will actually be going live in a little):

http://twitch.tv/risenlazarus

I used to be on Solomid's stream page, but after they changed the requirements I have to re-earn the spot. To do so, I have to have 50 concurrent (at the same time) viewers watching my stream. I'd like to ask your help in getting this done. When I am streaming the event on Saturday, if the rest of our non-praticipating HG members (or even those who are participating; run it in the background muted) can tune into my stream, we can easily get 50 viewers at once. Help me out please. With the new logos and what not on my stream (thank you to youthedog again), it will also help get the HG name out there (and maybe helps recruiting -.-).

Operation Solomid! Let's do it HG.