Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The HG Clan.

I Love Lamp

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The changes that go on the day I leave for vacation - crazy stuff. Anyway, I'm actually quite glad to see this happen as the divide between HT and HG is no longer; we are one. I'm sure many former HT members will miss their HT tag, but it is for the greater good of the community.

I figured Lamp and the rest of council had been working on something ever since the "All HG clan members please read!" post made awhile back as what was talked about in that post wasn't put immediately into action so I figured that something would new would eventually be coming.

Also, I heart the new colour scheme, seems much more befitting of the clan and is much more consistant aside from green for staff; grey, pink, burgandy, red, orange, yellow.

Although, I do think that the baby blue colour that council members were sporting the other night was much sexier than the standard yellow that Council have been wearing all these years. - Of course, Lamp said he'd kill himself if he had to change group colours again so he can ignore what I just said.

Just a question though, will the "HeLLsGamers Veteran Member" title underneath my name change to "HeLLsGamers Elite Member" as people with the "HG |" tag are described in your original post? Doesn't matter to me though whether it changes or not, just being curious.

Edited by Artillery

Wow. The changes that go on the day I leave for vacation - crazy stuff. Anyway, I'm actually quite glad to see this happen as the divide between HT and HG is no longer; we are one. I'm sure many former HT members will miss their HT tag, but it is for the greater good of the community.

I figured Lamp and the rest of council had been working on something ever since the "All HG clan members please read!" post made awhile back as what was talked about in that post wasn't put immediately into action so I figured that something would new would eventually be coming.

Also, I heart the new colour scheme, seems much more befitting of the clan and is much more consistant aside from green for staff; grey, pink, burgandy, red, orange, yellow.

Although, I do think that the baby blue colour that council members were sporting the other night was much sexier than the standard yellow that Council have been wearing all these years. - Of course, Lamp said he'd kill himself if he had to change group colours again so he can ignore what I just said.

Just a question though, will the "HeLLsGamers Veteran Member" title underneath my name change to "HeLLsGamers Elite Member" as people with the "HG |" tag are described in your original post? Doesn't matter to me though whether it changes or not, just being curious.

Because vBulletin sucks ass when it comes to mass changing user titles, I might just allow custom user titls again and let you all roam free.

Go enjoy your vacation. LOL jaykay

[C] - Council - The old fogies of HeLLsGamers, the ruling Council that governs over the community. The decision and rulemaking body of HeLLsGamers, these keen-eyed, sharp-witted Adonis' watch over everyone to ensure the community is heading in the right direction.

You forgot the asterisk.

*Except Clark.

Great. Now it's not going to be "WTF is a nitro server?", it's going to be "WTF is helltonic?"

:(

HT has two hard sounds. HG only has one.

rage

4.gif

I'll give you two hard sounds...

But yeah, I like the switch up. Though I was pretty sure that people should be making a valid attempt to get people to come to the community/at least feel welcome/not run away in horror when they're out on the servers.

I can't believe it is over... HT was supposed to live on forever. I'm going to feel naked without the HT tag :(. Now when we talk about things that happened before this we have to say, "Back when HT was still around..." its just so sad.

HT Forever;)

Long live the HeLLsGamerS Empire!