Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Abuse Or Somenot...([Hg]Noyou

Israeli

Not Sure how to approach this i just want to show you not get him in trouble because he requested me to go on forums but The Admin Named

[HG] No-you

Has Abused me in Jail Break After I Free Shot Supposebly I Discuss With Him Why I Got Slain In The Conversation Which He Got Mad He Gaged Me.

Now For What Reason Was The Gag I Didn't Back Sas, Didn't Curse, Disrespect, Or Do Any Of The Following Reasons To Gag A Player So I Would Like To Know Why An Admin Who Is Their To Help

Is Instead "Ending The Conversation With A Gag.."

Here Is The Image To Go With It>>>

50d49fa92953d.png

In The Highlighted Section You See Part Of The Conversation And Than The Following Gag

ok first of all, you just said "wasnt a stack was him running into you"as shown by your screen shot and mine, pretty sure where a stack and i was following orders. so he was stacked on me. second of all u freeshot me while trying to kill him. third i told you if you got a problem go to the forums and you proceeded to argue with me more. so i gaged you for half a round. forth

use the reporting format

1. Abuser name: [HG] NoYOU-

2. Their Steam Id:0:54402229

3. What server:jailbreak

4. About what time:hour or so ago

5. [B]PROOF:[/B]50d49fa92953d.png

6. Please tell us about the incident, noyou the admin was telling a ct that he freeshot him and the admin proceeded to slay him for it. when he proceeded to argue with the admin, he got gagged after alrdy being told to go to forums. as a jailbreak regular you should know not to freshoot into a stack even if the stack is 2 people, this is what happens , with the way you exspressed your self its seems that you dont care if u freeshoot its no big deal but it does matter even by 1 hp could meen life or death

AND FYI admins that pay for it are not there for your help just so you know

Edited by NoYOU

SO seems you freeshot him, mistake or no mistake, w.e

He slayed you for that.

Looks fine.

Noyou

Dont rage at people just say you freeshot me and thats why you got slayed, have a problem post a report.

Israeli

You can see who did you freeshot or not in your damages, so just stop arguing.