Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Richie Abuse Report

Boxer-I-

1. Abuser name: richie

2. Their Steam Id: doubt he has one, hes from MMO divison

3. What server: TS3

4. About what time: now

5. [B]PROOF:[/B] 0 proof, and he has none either

6. Please tell us about the incident: he perm banned me from TS3 because i told him to fuck off when he came in being a dick.

• Like 1

I had pickles, and fallen come and ask me to have you stop yelling in their channel. After I politely asked you to stop being a dick, you started screaming at me, calling me a dick and told me to shut the fuck up. I don't want to deal with you any more. You had no right to yell at those people, at pickles, or me for that matter.

For the future, you probably shouldn't come at people that ask you to calm down. I was trying to look out for you but as soon as you blew up, there was no other option.

• Like 1

its called joking around, me and pickles are friends so i really doubt he said anything that wasnt in a joking matter. fallen on the other hand was on a power trip because he had channel admin. u also came in making up lies, saying suicide had something to do with it... idk where ur coming from or why ur being a dick. u came in also on a power trip for no reason, it was none of ur business and when u started saying lies and you got caught lying i told you to fuck off and u perm banned me, i even asked you to take it to higher ups prior to ur ban.

you obviously dont know what humor is and ur just power tripping, if you really wanna keep me perm banned you're just hurting this community.

i request UM+ to take care of this

I'm hurting this community because I am getting rid of a toxic player to this community? I sure am running it straight into the ground.

k, go check how many reports (successful reports) ive actually made towards making a difference in this community, more than you'll make in a lifetime.

EDIT: this will be the last post i make on this website if i stay perm banned from TS3. im really sick of corruption from admins outside of the CS:S division.

Edited by Boxer-I-

• Executive Council

Boxer, given your behavior in this thread it is evident you need some time to cool.

As far as the abuse report, I see no abuse. You blew up in TS3 and this thread and you deserved to be punished for it.

The ban will not be permanent but will last for at least a week based on your behavior.

~Not abuse.

Edit: Make a proper unban request in a week on the Unban forums.

• Like 1