Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Skigi(No Sound)

devnull

1. Abuser name: Skigi(no sound)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:45987334

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: Just Now

5. PROOF: See attachement

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well it all started with GonePostal doing a triva and stating the prize was death. Skigi FreeSlayed him then started shit with other admins who clearly told him that he abused and this was indead an allowed game. Skip to the next round. I started recording. All that gonepostal said was he was doing the same round again and that if he was slayed he would get his admin removed. At this point he got kicked by skigi.

[admin] skiigi : !kick gone " dont tell me how to enforce rules youre not the admin"

Unfortunatly my demo did not record the part were Gone postal tells him that "If you slay me again, I will get your admin removed" part :(

adminderp.dem

This guy clearly needs to be retrained on Jailbreak rules.

This was the order:

"All Ts, im gonna do my super ultra mega surprise"

(I type this in CT chat): The surprise is death.

Then I tell all the Ts if they want to have the super ultra mega surprise, get on top of big cage and freeze upon arrival. Then we killed them once everyone got there. At that point, I was slayed.

Then the next wrong, I tell Skiigi that I am going to do the same exact orders again. If he tries to slay me again(with 3-4 different admins recording) that I'd try to get his admin revoked.

Then I was kicked.

There were a large numbers of admins present for both the slay and the kick.

Edited by Gonepostal3000

If the top part was a freeslay, its just a freeslay of one round, And past that, if you dont have proof the second part theres really no point in saying that cause without proof nothing can be done, other than that i apologize if its a freeslay.

Yo this aint right.

If the top part was a freeslay, its just a freeslay of one round, And past that, if you dont have proof the second part theres really no point in saying that cause without proof nothing can be done, other than that i apologize if its a freeslay.

We got logs to show that you did kick him.

http://hellsgamers.g...es/chat/2833477

This shiz aint kay. If they're playing trivia, the prize can be death... as long as they have the choice to avoid the prize (i.e. pass it)

I feel this situation could be entirely avoided if someone actually was listening to the game at hand. (i.e. trivia).

Anyways, reviewed. I don't want to see this happening any more. mmk?

Hint:

Your last abuse report dated as of July 29th:

http://hellsgamers.c...l__0:1:45987334