Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Revelation.................

LazaHorse

After playing like a shitty for the past month and ending up with a negative win-loss ratio... I have reached an epiphany.

League is getting stale. The Season 3 changes barely altered the game at all, and the game is slowly getting less and less fun to play.

Anyone else feel this way? :'( I'd hate for a game I've invested so much time (and money -.-) into to die off just because it's starting to feel stale. Professional streamers have been playing other games on stream a lot lately, possibly with the same sentiment of the game just fading.

How's it for you all?

I havent been playing as long as you have but i have realized it is getting dull to play soloq all alone. I am more than happy to play with other people. other than that i just aram.

Eh...its not dull for me. Its like saying watching sports gets boring because it is the same rules and somewhat the same plays every game. Each game brings new challenges to the table and new ways to better yourself. And yes Adam, league is more fun with people you know. Duo queue>Solo queue for sure!

For me, the difference between league and dota is how much you have to stay up on. With dota you have to stay up on denying, last hitting, pulling the lane, or stacking creep camps if you're in the jungle. There are SO MANY different ways you can gain an advantage over the enemy team in dota. I got over league because of that 1 person you always got queued with who fed their lane, let alone the stupid op heroes that you can't ban out.

League was bound to get boring, just like any other game there is around.

Edited by Vetman

Ok, I'm just going to say this...this post, its just:

A Reunion of upset...

9C84I.gifs

Yes, LoL is not the best game ever invented. So what, many of us like it and many more will. We don't need the 6 of you getting butthurt about a game that is free to play. You never had to invest a cent into it to be the best player on the face of the planet, you just might not have the most swag (another personal problem!). Acting cool to bash on a game that you liked for a good while isn't always the most appropriate thing to do. And honestly now, I bet most of you bought a mainstream game like call of duty, and how long did that last. That cost $60, plus maps...gg. Most of you will have played league longer once you reach level 15 then you ever will on a game like, say, half life? Please have some respect and don't act like a...

9C84I.gif

Ok, I'm just going to say this...this post, its just:

A Reunion of upset...

Yes, LoL is not the best game ever invented. So what, many of us like it and many more will. We don't need the 6 of you getting butthurt about a game that is free to play. You never had to invest a cent into it to be the best player on the face of the planet, you just might not have the most swag (another personal problem!). Acting cool to bash on a game that you liked for a good while isn't always the most appropriate thing to do. And honestly now, I bet most of you bought a mainstream game like call of duty, and how long did that last. That cost $60, plus maps...gg. Most of you will have played league longer once you reach level 15 then you ever will on a game like, say, half life? Please have some respect and don't act like a...

What... are you smoking?