Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Civilization V Should Has It's Own Section

Elephant

I'm well aware

the civ v community is growing (since this is the internet I would mention that it's popularly discussed on 4chan's video game general discussion threads (specific threads are dedicated to it) and that the reddit subcommunity has 20k followers)

it files under strat division so I see no reason why not it needs its own forum section or teamspeak 3 channel

I'm well aware

the civ v community is growing (since this is the internet I would mention that it's popularly discussed on 4chan's video game general discussion threads (specific threads are dedicated to it) and that the reddit subcommunity has 20k followers)

it files under strat division so I see no reason why not it needs its own forum section or teamspeak 3 channel

Not really helping your case. You're bringing this up, you should be trying to convince the rest of the community and bringing a valid argument to the table rather than just saying "I see no reason why not". You're supposed to be telling everyone the reason WHY we should have a division for it.

Your entire argument is based on your opinion and only your opinion. "its better than LoL or Dota" proves my point. I'm not the one making the decisions, but i can't see this happening at all.

By the way, do you ever think why so many games fall under strat? LoL one of the biggest games on this planet and it still falls under strat. The thing is these games give very little if any administration when it comes to moderating the games. Games like CSS....HG has how many servers and have full control over every little thing that happens in them. Its just not possible for a game like Civ

By the way, do you ever think why so many games fall under strat? LoL one of the biggest games on this planet and it still falls under strat. The thing is these games give very little if any administration when it comes to moderating the games. Games like CSS....HG has how many servers and have full control over every little thing that happens in them. Its just not possible for a game like Civ

league of legends started out pretty small a year or two ago and now it's big, civilization v is growing at the same rate now, especially with steam work shop. all the servers are on the steam servers and it's pretty easy to set up a game with the right people (Nipple!)