Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rain

Fallen

I'm making a separate thread for this because it need special attention to show that it has a lot of supporters, and the suggestion thread honestly doesn't work. Rain sucks and lags the shit out of everyone. It makes game play unplayable. Perp already lags for the "average computer" with the rain on top of it perp honestly does become unplayable. I have documented proof of the server raining for 12 hours straight on perp and then after 2 hours continuing to rain for 6 more. It was at least tolerable when admins could come on and disable it, now it's too much so if you support the removal of rain post below. It serves no RP purpose honestly nor does it affect game play in any major positive aspect. It's becoming to the point where it's making me and other not want to play on the server.

Edited by Fallen
  • Like 4

the rain gives me errors in console.. next time i get it. ill copy it and paste it here.

i would agree.. just make it day/night for awhile and see what the affect is on the servers population.

+1

i cant stand the rain.

I do understand everyone's concern on how the rain is affecting the server and it HAS been brought up on several occasions.

I'm doing what I can with uM to handle this and I will keep you all posted. Thanks for your continued support for HeLLsGamers and Garry's Mod Division.

• Like 10