Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Awp's On Dust2 Dm Restrict Em?????

Rusty ol snowman

You would want to post this here https://hellsgamers.com/forum/36-counter-strike-source/

There you're problem can be directed in the right situation.

I dont really play on that server but will try and throw in my 2 cents. I have been on there when a good 95% of the team is awping, which i had no problem with really. I can see the frustration as to why you would want the number of awps being limited because running around a corner and getting smoked by some guy with an awp isn't fun. But i do believe that people have the right to use whatever gun they want, seeing as how the server is a DM in which people join the server to get better and test themselves with a particular gun, which just so happens to be the awp. Again, i dont really play on the server, so what im saying can be discarded if need be. If anything muscle through it and try not to peak or something.

No awps = less players

Don't like the awps ? well try to avoid them instead of just running around so they can kill you. Try to sneak behind them, or don't go their way.

Also, if you're gonna cross the doors @ middle try to jump, that helps sometimes, or just camp long :)