Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How To Stop The Crash/freeze (Might Not Work For Everyone)

So ive been crashing kinda frequently past few days (so are a few other people), and i found a solution to that (that ive tried and works). :

When your game freezes, quickly Ctrl+Alt+Del and when that menu pops up thats show the options click cancel and you will be brought back to your game. Wait a few seconds and the screen should unfreeze therefore preventing you from freezing/crashing and having to keep opening game and rejoining.

Hope this helped :D

Did your game just randomly crash or did you freeze?

I'll tell you exactly what happens. First it lags then it repeats the audio repeatedly and then it stops and then it goes to desktop and failed and app already running crap. Now i did your method when it started audio repeating and it did not work :(

I'll tell you exactly what happens. First it lags then it repeats the audio repeatedly and then it stops and then it goes to desktop and failed and app already running crap. Now i did your method when it started audio repeating and it did not work :(

When you mean audio repeat like it froze right? your screen was frozen and you couldn't do anything? Did you like touch ur keyboard or left click with your mouse?

Idk this is how I do it : When screen freezes entirely and audio loops, I dont touch anything on my keyboard (dont left click w/e) except ctrl+alt+del. Then when the screen pops up with like : lock comp, log off, switch user, task manager. I cilck the bottom "cancel" and wait and it fixes it.

It seems to work for me, hmm gonna wait till a few more people try it. Idk might just work for me. :/

When you mean audio repeat like it froze right? your screen was frozen and you couldn't do anything? Did you like touch ur keyboard or left click with your mouse?

Idk this is how I do it : When screen freezes entirely and audio loops, I dont touch anything on my keyboard (dont left click w/e) except ctrl+alt+del. Then when the screen pops up with like : lock comp, log off, switch user, task manager. I cilck the bottom "cancel" and wait and it fixes it.

It seems to work for me, hmm gonna wait till a few more people try it. Idk might just work for me. :/

Yeup. ok.