Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ranks On [Hg] Servers.

Rusty ol snowman

Heyy all hope everyone is well

Well yeah just want to know how you feel about the Stats on [HG] servers.

As for me i only play Dust2 DM/Iceworld servers, sometimes jailbreak.

I like the good old KPD ranks i have never like the points system due to unfairness.

So how do you guy's like your stat's to be??

yeahh everyone is different xD umm i kind of understand what you mean bout kill some better you receive more points, but that can become annoying if your that person with high points I.E i was 15-0 up on Dust2 dm with only plus 48 points but once u start dieing points start falling like dominoes.

But if you play for fun, that is the best because that is what the game is about xD

i hate the points i understand getting less for lower player an they get more is cool give them more but dont take it all from say me. Im usualy one or 2 in office dm i literlly must go 40-4 to not lose point 18-22 points for a death an a top 50 player i get 4 points so not fair its broken.

Yes IceVayne i do agree with you mate, i have been up in the like 4000 point mark and lose stupid amounts to what i gain, i have to camp pit in dust2 to gain points n try get a 10-0 etc score lol but the game is meant to be fun so that's what i was trying to make the thread bout how ranks can be fun instead of annoying you.