Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just Read Not Intrested In Joining But I Wanted To Say Thanks

Many Years ago I was a member of Hellsgamers. Many Many Years ago I've met great individuals that are legends in my book even though I don't aquaint myself with them anymore. Those particular people would be HG skyes if he still exists and HG jella and many others. I've decided to post on this forum to let all of you guys know that might remember me and might of talked to me about life or about how a clan works I wanted to say thank you.

I help run another css clan as you and even though the clan I am in would never be as big or as famous or as wealthy as Hellgamers I've learned a lot from you guys. I've learned respect and patience and many virtues from particular individuals like Homer for example. I've learned compassion and laughter and many other positive traits from many members from HG as well. I also learned how to recruit and how to retain people on the servers I help run because of all of you guys in Hellsgamers. You guys are probably the only reason why the clan I am part of is successful today. We are almost 1 year old and that success of being there for almost 1 year is what I've learned from you guys.

Even though I don't rarely show up on the servers due to the time consumption of running your own I just wanted to say thank you to hellsgamers for giving me the proper tools and giving me the tools to succeed beyond the limits I've used to have.

Sincerely,

Immabustyour_TheTerminator