Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

pending further review Change Log Feedback

Kigen

Hi,

The taser isn't meant to replace a gun in a gun battle. As seen in real life people are able to resist the tasers effect. It simply has the effect of locking up some muscles. While there can be some tweaking I don't want to make it as overpowered as it was.

The current problem is actually the hand cuffs. In the game you basically have to get someone right dead center in front of you in order to hand cuff them. I feel this needs tweaking.

I hadn't thought of it that way.

What does this mean?

I'm guessing there's a fire hydrant in Sky Scraper.

1/15/2013

• Kigen: Disabled Weather (aka Rain, Snow, Tornados).
  • Kigen: Disabled Taunts (aka "act" command).
  • Kigen: Moderators can now use freeze.
  • Kigen: Fire Hydrant spawns in Sky.

I like it all except for no tornadoes (Those were fun), and the act commands were getting really annoying. Good job.

Only thing was I have never seen one :( Don't know if u need to buy one or if there are some dotted around the map, either way I've never come across them...

i see them all the time they are pre-placed look more carefully and you will find one.

• 4 weeks later...

Police should have to arrest and carry suspects back to the station, it allows for more roleplay, a chance of an escape, and is generally one of the best features PERP brought around.

Making PERP more similar to DarkRP, which is an abortion of a gamemode compared to PERP in terms of scripted features, isn't good.

DarkRP is better for ultra-lite roleplay and wire/construction based stuff, PERP is better for a false sense of realism and a more grounded game.

Rain should at least still be available, it never caused that much of an FPS drop and people who don't have rigs capable of running it probably wouldn't be able to play with weather disabled.

• Like 1

Police should have to arrest and carry suspects back to the station, it allows for more roleplay, a chance of an escape, and is generally one of the best features PERP brought around.

This would be ok if he had medium rp or serious rp but this is lite and there are people who just want to bust their friends out for 1 of 2 reasons 1. They actually like their friend and they want him to stay not be taken away. Or 2. Just a excuse to kill the cops.

Rain should at least still be available, it never caused that much of an FPS drop and people who don't have rigs capable of running it probably wouldn't be able to play with weather disabled.

I would prefer tornadoes back. They are rare and fun.

• Like 1