Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ravens Top Broncos In Double Ot 38-35

Champ Kind

Then you obviously did not watch the game.

I did not watch the game you are correct.

I watched one of the greatest displays of heart in professional sports in a while.

I watched a coach make a bad decision with a legendarily clutch quarterback at his disposal.

I watched the single most influential player in the past 2 decades play a career-marking game and be rewarded for it.

I watched refs make great calls and bad calls for both teams as they are expected to do every single game.

I watched a city go up in anger at one call and a city go up in cheers at one play.

I watched someone who is buttmad over his team losing a game they did not deserve to win make a thread about how it wasn't their fault.

But no, I didn't watch the game.

• Like 1

Did anyone else see how hard the broncos got fucked by the officials?

Typical Bronco fan, and considering that I live in Colorado, I know enough of them. Both teams got equal calls, it was not one sided. I love how though the entire state of Colorado though that the Ravens stood NO chance...I tried to warn them...I truly did!

Unforgettably, I only saw the highlights of regulations (and the bad calls on BOTH sides). I was at a wrestling tournament Saturday. I watched in for the overtime kickoff... Damn I got lucky with the timing there.

Edited by SuperChargerFan

I watched one of the greatest displays of heart in professional sports in a while.

I watched a coach make a bad decision with a legendarily clutch quarterback at his disposal.

I watched the single most influential player in the past 2 decades play a career-marking game and be rewarded for it.

I watched refs make great calls and bad calls for both teams as they are expected to do every single game.

I watched a city go up in anger at one call and a city go up in cheers at one play.

I watched someone who is buttmad over his team losing a game they did not deserve to win make a thread about how it wasn't their fault.

Typical Bronco fan, and considering that I live in Colorado, I know enough of them. Both teams got equal calls, it was not one sided. I love how though the entire state of Colorado though that the Ravens stood NO chance...I tried to warn them...I truly did!

Unforgettably, I only saw the highlights of regulations (and the bad calls on BOTH sides). I was at a wrestling tournament Saturday. I watched in for the overtime kickoff... Damn I got lucky with the timing there.

*Sigh*... So, neither of you watched the entire game but are making an attempt to justify that I am "buttmad" or a "Typical Bronco fan"? And when was it mentioned that I blamed only the officials for the loss?

... That was like sex to my eyes...

*Sigh*... So, neither of you watched the entire game but are making an attempt to justify that I am "buttmad" or a "Typical Bronco fan"? And when was it mentioned that I blamed only the officials for the loss?

Yes sir...I don't need to see the entire game if the refs are the only reason you say u lost... SO typical. The calling was bad...but FAIR! The Ravens got riped on some calls...so did the donkeys. In the end, the game went to OT...and the Ravens showed that they were the better team. So guess what...

...get...

...over...

...it...

You are fuckdamn horrible at picking up sarcasm.