Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed That Og, Lolumad

Sidarius

1.Abuser name:That OG, lolumad

2.TheirSteamId:STEAM_0:1:18098075

3.What server: Jailbreak CSS

4.About what time: 5:32 eastern us

5. PROOF: Screenshots Attached

6.Please tell us about the incident: This admin used all chat a few times and all of us in admin chat told him over and over not to do it, warning him it was against the rules etc. But instead, he starts using it even more, saying useless shit on it with other admins continuously telling him it was against the rules

Edit -Add to the report- Disrespecting admins (I did not say a word to him )

post-5802-0-60227100-1358461880_thumb.jpg

post-5802-0-61589800-1358461888_thumb.jpg

post-5802-0-09324100-1358462123_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sidarius

1. Abuser name: That OG, lolumad

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:18098075

3. What server: HG #1 Jailbreak (C:SS)

4. About what time: 5:25 p.m EST

5. PROOF:PUYhr.pngXOjY2.png

6. Please tell us about the incident: Admin was using ALLCHAT for non admin purposes and once told to stop, he repeatedly did it after.

Edited by The Governor

Hey guys, just saw I was banned...

First, I was not aware all chat was only to be used for 1 thing. Until I was told by a more senior admin. Which at that point I stopped and used admin only chat. I saw everyone else using the admin only chat and figured I was using it, but did not know you must use the @ command in team chat for that, not all chat.

Second, Sidarius left out the part where he was butt hurt about whatever was going on between me and him. Im pretty sure I was just taunting him and killing him within the boundaries of the rules. (is that not what you do in jb?)

Third, I stopped "abusing" all chat right after an admin had told me and Sidarius still went on spamming no I am going to ban him bla bla bla. While other admins were telling him to let it go, I am new, he learned his lesson and so on.

Lastly sorry for the confusion. When I purchased admin no where did it give me a link to admin rules, no where did it say you must look at admin rules, might want to ad that somewhere. I was going off of what I knew and saw others doing. So sorry for the confusion.