Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Hg | Kigen Is Racist And Bans Unfairly.

Adolf Hilter

I was banned without the opportunity to explain or right what I had done.

I set my actual name as my in game name on the Hellsgamer's PERP 3.0 server on Garry's Mod, and made some jokes about it, not intended to offend anyone, and to my knowledge no one took offence, and then the next thing I know Kigen has my grabbed in a corner with a physgun telling me how I'm going to be banned.

After I was, I promptly created an account here and appealed, to which Kigen approved my ban and locked the ban thread.

This is pretty bad guys. I figured a serious gaming community would more carefully select their administrators.

Please right this.

• Like 2

• Executive Council

You were given plenty of opportunities to stop. You were told in the server by multiple people that what you were doing was inappropriate. You continued anyway. Someone had taken offense to what you were doing because I got called into the server. When I got in you were in jail Adverting about how you should be like the real Adolf Hitler and that he wrote his Mein Kampf in jail. When you got out of jail I warned you that what you were doing was inappropriate and I asked you to change your Organization's name, which at the time was "Nazi Party", to something more appropriate. So you renamed your Org to "The Gestapo". It was obvious that you had no intentions of following the rules and you wanted to continue your charade of pretending to be Adolf Hitler.

Also, this report is incorrect. Please follow the Abuse Report Template and also provide proof of abuse.

• Like 2

You were warned multiple times by several individuals (myself included) after you blatantly were attempting to emulate Adolf Hitler regardless of the one letter difference in your name. You are only further appealing your ban to troll the community in the same way you attempted to in PERP. Racism isn't a joke, not something we take lightly in the community, and not to be even hinted at as it leads to even more problems further on down the road. You were given an opportunity to change your name and continue playing but you decided to question the decision in-game. If you had decided to talk about it in a mature matter first on the forums instead of spamming every medium we operate then perhaps this would have turned out differently. As it stands, it seems you are stuck in your ways and you will probably stay banned the longer you continue down the same path.

Edited by Papa John