Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Jailbreak Day

Hello everyone, I have been thinking of a new "day" or game mode for jailbreak! This "day" will be called Obs Launch Day and it is similar to the laser one in hurdles where you try and get the closest. Let me show you how it will look like:

SyFTlHb.jpg

The RED circles indicate where the T's would be standing. As we all know, when you run along the outlining of obs, it will launch you into its deadly pool. The T's will have to try and guess where the line is and try and get the closest to it. The warden may give a certain amount of time to get as close as you can. Fortunately, there are 2 so it can be a Team Battle or a CT vs T thing. This can open up many opportunities of fun.

RWyQX9a.jpg

Now as you may see it, there isn't much space for the warden or CT's to observe on the T's so i advise you to either be in the guard tower or in the hurdles booth. The RED line indicates where you would be standing. Any suggestions? Comments? I would love to see a warden try out this new day :)

~ -hg- deceptive

Hello everyone, I have been thinking of a new "day" or game mode for jailbreak! This "day" will be called Obs Launch Day and it is similar to the laser one in hurdles where you try and get the closest. Let me show you how it will look like:

The RED circles indicate where the T's would be standing. As we all know, when you run along the outlining of obs, it will launch you into its deadly pool. The T's will have to try and guess where the line is and try and get the closest to it. The warden may give a certain amount of time to get as close as you can. Fortunately, there are 2 so it can be a Team Battle or a CT vs T thing. This can open up many opportunities of fun.

Now as you may see it, there isn't much space for the warden or CT's to observe on the T's so i advise you to either be in the guard tower or in the hurdles booth. The RED line indicates where you would be standing. Any suggestions? Comments? I would love to see a warden try out this new day :)

~ -hg- deceptive

Snipped pics in quote to shorten post.

Could also turn it into a third-tier obs jump day, not many people can do that (as far as I know).

Edited by AnthraxisX