Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ranked Team

Fallen

I'm a nub and just got level 30 on league. My irl friend who nearly started plain league with me is near level 30 as well. So I want to make a league team to learn how to play with a team, coordinate and get better and advance more quickly, and after a week or two eventually make it to ranked (or a month...whatever) I just want a fun team to practice and eventually have fun and compete with if the time comes.

ADC: I main it, regardless of my sklll

Support: My irl friend mains that

Top: Free

Mid: Free

Jungle: Free

So if you want to learn how to play or join with us post below, or find me in teamspeak. If you don't want to...then don't comment unless you have something constructive, or helpful to say. Don't be a dick, because I honestly don't know if this is a good thing to do or not.

BTW I've never played a ranked game, and I plan to wait until I have a team and get more than decent.

Edited by Fallen

• 3 weeks later...