Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Superbowl

Iron Chef

Lot of Niners fans in my family. I live close to Turlock where Kapernick grew up and played football (I remember all the local papers talking about him when he was the QB for the high school in Turlock). I have respect for both teams. Personally though, I hope the Ravens win the Super Bowl, only because I want the Niners to stay tied with my Cowboys in Super Bowl wins ;)

I don't believe in Flacco imo

Meanwhile second year quarterback. Flacco's proven to be an elite quarterback who can win in the Playoffs. But with the tools he has both offensively and defensively there it's not hard to see how. I'm not a fan of either team really. But to call it, I have the Ravens winning.

Meanwhile second year quarterback. Flacco's proven to be an elite quarterback who can win in the Playoffs. But with the tools he has both offensively and defensively there it's not hard to see how. I'm not a fan of either team really. But to call it, I have the Ravens winning.

The word elite gets used too much. If you added up all the QBs in the league that people say are elite, it would probably be half the league.

I want the Ravens 2 win so Ray can get that final ring before the show is over

Ray has become a huge attention whore. I'm pretty much done with him. He's quietly making people forget that he killed a guy.

Alright, this is how its going to go down........... ray lewis DESERVES more rings and i want him to get this superbowl 47 , BUT, the 49ers will kick ravens ass......calling it right now, 31-17 for frisco. Thats why the patriots should be in the superbowl to make the game close.

As you can tell, im a patriots fan :D