Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Disable Viewing Masks For Admins

Sirius

I haven't run across a cheater with a mask yes but I can see how this could limit our ability to get proof. Not a good thing IMO.

Just for clarifications sake, the guy you see in the screenshot wasn't a cheater - it's just who I automatically started spec'ing when I moved myself to spec. The screenshot is just an example of the POV block that occurs because of the mask.

Just for clarifications sake, the guy you see in the screenshot wasn't a cheater - it's just who I automatically started spec'ing when I moved myself to spec. The screenshot is just an example of the POV block that occurs because of the mask.

Sorry, wasn't trying to insinuate your ss guy was a cheater. Just agreeing with you. I just saw my first person w/ a mask and it literally takes away 2/3 of what you should be able to see.

Edited by Carnie

Is there any functionality where an admin can turn off their ability to see the masks purchased by other players via premium? When a player purchases a mask it blocks our ability to spec them (at least in first person mode) and record demos as needed. All you see is the backside of the mask.

Thanks.

But i thought the whole point of the Troll mask was to Trololololololololol. This would be defeating the purpose no?