Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Joey Abuse

WorldPunisher

1. Abuser name: -hg- Joey7

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:52850465

3. What server: Csgo Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10 mins

5. PROOF: Screen Shots

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was a Ct and I killed joey for not following Orders And he slayed me then gave me credits

I gave the credits back! and made this report!

post-14793-0-08647200-1359259444_thumb.jpg

Ok this is totally does not show it all.

I was giving World Punisher some warnings about abusing admin chat about a day ago.

Then today i WATCHED him walk by the Ts on obs, they where on the stairs and he walked right by him, if I was the T i would have knifed him easily

So the order was to get on Solitary I went to Sauna, like a derp i am. So i slay him after killing me. I realized what i had done so i gave him 2000 credits for the cause Proof of Credits: http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/chat/csgo4?chat_list_order=eventTime&chat_list_order_type=desc&chat_list_filter=world&chat_list_filter_type=message&chat_list_filter_button.x=0&chat_list_filter_button.y=0#chat_list

Then World gives it back and says you are ok I forgive you. So i go and he ask me to give it back, after giving it back. I don't think I should give it back, but if thought different I will give it to him