Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

banned from jailbreak server request unban or a little more info

Tsar_nate

1. Your in-game name: McRapeYouâ„¢

2. Server that you where banned on: 72.88.213.138:27010

3. The Banning admin: (unknown)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:12688377

5. Reason for ban: (unknown) this was a long time ago and was unable to recieve a reason or name of an admin altho i cant find me name or id on the globan ban list, but when trying to connect i cannot as it says you are banned if you could get back to me with why i was banned or what i can do about it please let me know on my contact email

regards

Tsar_Nate

i first tried 2 days ago and no again this morning and about 2 hours ago i tried again, thanks for the help but im still banned, hopefully anyone can shed some light on this (i think it was some 12 year old admin that was having a bad day i remember the server was full of young admins at that time)

JAIL BREAK IS NOT ON GBAN LIST WHAT U MAY have to do is look up ure id on ban report forms and hope u can find it

caps lock FOR THE WIN LORD! lol yea i didnt find one either, if a staff agrees that he should be unbanned ill do it shortly.

Far as I see that you have no been unbanned yet. So the best thing to do would be to get on ventrilo if you can, talk to a staff or council member, best way is to wait in the "Help Desk Room" They should get to you faster then.

Vent Info:

IP:chi.quantum-voice.com

Port:4198

Thank you.

this guy is unbanned, was playing with him yesterday

just tried to join the jb server still banned guys i cant get on vent its having issues with my windows 7 (might not be win7 in general i think its my installation)

still can anyone unban me please =)

Regards

Nate

just tried to join the jb server still banned guys i cant get on vent its having issues with my windows 7 (might not be win7 in general i think its my installation)

still can anyone unban me please =)

Regards

Nate

really? my apologizes someone named MMmMMMmmmM said he was mcrapeyou so i thought you were unbanned. im sure someone will unban you shortly

really? my apologizes someone named MMmMMMmmmM said he was mcrapeyou so i thought you were unbanned. im sure someone will unban you shortly

no lol i usually join as *McRapeYouâ„¢ it avoids confusion lol or every now and again its Mr.Whiteâ„¢

just tried joining today stil no luck stil banned :unsure:

ok so i managed to get on vent been there for a few hours and on a few different days still no one has come online to help me

can an admin please get back to me with whats going to happen ban or unban im missing playing on the server for too long now,

regards

Nate

Just save some time for people who want to check the history of this guy..

Banned on h&s server with the name "admin=gayness" for 30.00 minutes

Banned again on the h&s server with no name for 1.00 minutes

Then I checked out google and found this

http://gamerenegades.stuorg.iastate.edu/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12688377&Submit

Reason: Mic spam with no name

So maybe he was banned for being one of those unconnected mic spammers?

Edited by UN4M3D

Just save some time for people who want to check the history of this guy..

Banned on h&s server with the name "admin=gayness" for 30.00 minutes

Banned again on the h&s server with no name for 1.00 minutes

Then I checked out google and found this

http://gamerenegades.stuorg.iastate.edu/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12688377&Submit

So maybe he was banned for being one of those unconnected mic spammers?

i dont remember gun game renegades i thought this was something from a jailbreak server. its too long to remember why or what happened but if thats why i was banned the i am very very sorry i must have really pissed the admin off to be banned in a gun game, i just hope this hasnt effected my status from playing on every HG server,

regards

Nate

• 3 weeks later...
He came in Vent and I talked to him some, but, I can't get on hlsw to check this stuff out further. Just an FYI from my end.

hiya guys i have benn on venta couple of times now and i havent managed to get anyfucrther help and im still banned can a member of staff please help me =)

The only thing I can think of is that it is a server-side ban that was made. The others are right -- server-side bans will not show up on the SourceBans list.

I can not look into that kind of ban, but other staff should be able to investigate this later when they get home / have more time.