Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Holy Trinity Of Yugioh

LazaHorse

my whole deck is banned. dark hole(holo), united we stand (holo), yatagarasu( holo), premature burial (holo), torrential tribute ( holo) summonskull (holo) blue eyes wghite dragon ( holo) gemini (holo), that spearheaded triceptor bascially all my cards were holo.... to bad they all got fucked up in the washer pot of greed (holo) monster reborn(holo) ring of destruct., HARPIE'S FEATHER DUSTER

Ring of Destruction... I loved that card so much... Build decks around getting out an 8000 atk monster, throw in a couple +LP cards, and bam ring of destruction.

I miss when Yata Garasu wasn't banned. People made decks based on destroying monsters and spells so that once you have Yata out with one other monster, you could keep poking their LP till they lost. They can't draw a card so they have no way out. So stupid...

The only broken control style deck now is Wind-Ups thanks to this asshole of a card:

300px-WindUpRabbit-CT09-EN-SR-LE.png