Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Holy Trinity Of Yugioh

LazaHorse

toon cards are bad and you should feel bad

Oh Yugi Boy, you're going to make them cry...

YES PEGASUS! PRECISELY! Every monster on the field is crying... INCLUDING MY-

Yu-Gi-Oh-Starter-Deck-2006-Magician-of-Faith.jpg

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!

039_pegasus_eww_ugh_face.jpg?w=550

I fear that this thread is moving in a new direction... a terrible... terrifying new direction.

my legal burn deck would wreck you laz. get out of here.

Meanwhile siding in every deck:

RoyalDecree-TP6-EN-SR-UE.jpg

When I stopped playing in circuits around here (I was pretty good... top 2/4 pretty much every local), I was mostly running good old Chaos Agents and Heroes back when they were the decks to beat (this was just before Sams got big). Now, I just netdeck a bit. Wind-Ups and Inzektors are pretty fun in the new meta. If I ever get back into playing IRL (too expensive so not likely), I'll probably start with a Wind-Up build.

>implying i don't have mystical space typhoon in my deck or magic cards that can take away lifepoints

edit: also my winged dragon of ra deck is pretty cool too.

i only play online with a few friends anyway. and thats a rare occasion when im bored.

4d9lPpe.png

post-10599-0-01447300-1360209858_thumb.png

Edited by Nipple

>implying i don't have mystical space typhoon in my deck or magic cards that can take away lifepoints

edit: also my winged dragon of ra deck is pretty cool too.

i only play online with a few friends anyway. and thats a rare occasion when im bored.

This is my current netdeck build of the Chaos Agents I used to run. But it's pretty similar.

IKKL6pv.png

my whole deck is banned. dark hole(holo), united we stand (holo), yatagarasu( holo), premature burial (holo), torrential tribute ( holo) summonskull (holo) blue eyes wghite dragon ( holo) gemini (holo), that spearheaded triceptor bascially all my cards were holo.... to bad they all got fucked up in the washer pot of greed (holo) monster reborn(holo) ring of destruct., HARPIE'S FEATHER DUSTER

Edited by HelloImKevin