Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stealth Is Here

Stealthy1

Hey everyone! :)

HellsGamers seems like a nice community for somebody like me ;) I found it yesterday on GameTracker. I randomly got into TEAMS bookmark and BANG! Here I am now :P I hope I will have a great time with you all.

About me:

My name is Stealth (though my forum name is Stealthy :P). I'm balanced type of person with a big sense of humour. I like sports very much. I training boxing and krav maga and I used to train jiu-jitsu and mma in the past :amuse: I'm obviously a gamer. I play mainly FPS games such as Call Of Duty, Counter Strike, TF2. I'm also intermediate graphic designer. I making wallpapers, signatures, avatars and so on for request. So if you need anything you can pm me :cheesy: I'm sure we'll work out ;)

ATM my PC is broken so I can't game much :sad2:

Cheers :D

Edited by Stealthy
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there, it's always nice to meet a fellow martial artist, I am a 23 year martial artist my studies include:

Bartitsu.- The lost martial arts of Sherlock Holmes.

Bartitsu is a combination of:

Jujitsu in the style of Shinden Fudo Ryu

Vigney Cane fighting system

English bare knuckle fisticuff boxing

La Savat KickBoxing

Here is some info about Bartitsu:

http://www.bartitsu.org/ (when you scroll down, you will see a picture under the title "Antagonisticathletes" I am the chap on the far right with the newspaper.) http://fortezafitness.wordpress.com/...ub-of-chicago/ (I am the guy taking down the guy in the mask.)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/health...,2792810.photo (I am the finely dressed fellow.)

I am a Rapier swordsmen with the chicago swordplay guild.

I just started learning 14th century longsword as well with the guild.

I study modern blade combatives, created by Michael Janich (Who is coming in April to Forteza located here in Chicago IL. to do a 2 day seminar!!)

Krav Maga for weapon disarms

Silat for modern street defense

Muay thay kick boxing -Level 3 full contact fighter.(Was trained by Thiwrong Kungtangta in Thailand)

Tae Kwon Do (Traditional)

I have also studied a wide variety of Asian weapons:Katana (Studied in Japan for Bushido), Nunchuku, Sai,Kama, Escrimma,Kali,Arnis,Bo/Jo/3 section staff, Emmi Piercers & Sobo, and the straight Chineese Jin.

As far as gaming goes:

I am primarily in the Dust 2 unlimited DM, and Crackhouse DM. Look me up sometime.