Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Sirius Admin Abusing

<3lackroseMLP

1. [nwg] sirius aq

2.http://steamcommunity.com/id/imsirius

3. Jailbrake CSS

4. 6:00-7:00

5\6. A ct was freekilling and everyone was saying that he was but no tlist and all the admin where telling me that it was BS then i got gaged for 1 round and i belive the motd says "use your powers to keep the server fun" but the ct got tlisted for something else i said that it was funny how the admins wouldnt tlist him intell they saw it but when he was freekilling no admin would belive it i said i would stfu from now on but he gaged me again

<3lackrose [teaminfo\] : admin do your jon

<3lackrose [teaminfo\] : job

Player Ackrocks [sTEAM_0:0:49503483] connected

Player MoonChickenDogRat [sTEAM_0:0:20029420] disconnected "MoonChickenDogRat timed out"

Player 'HappiiKush [sTEAM_0:1:19521628] connected

Player Burnsie87 [sTEAM_0:0:25867866] connected

[admin] HG | Faded : my job?

[admin] Moose : Technically admins dont HAVE to do anything

Type !drugs in chat for all drug and gang info (or !gangs)

Player HG | Wicked Sniper [sTEAM_0:0:29343894] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

Player Ackrocks [sTEAM_0:0:49503483] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

[admin] HG | Faded : since when do i get paid?

Player [HG] Communist Mudkip AQ [sTEAM_0:1:41122312] connected

Rac. : now

<3lackrose [teaminfo\] : i thought admin where supost to "keep the server fun"

Player M A R S [sTEAM_0:0:22134594] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

[admin] Moose : I dont wanna be an asshole but I can only do something if I SEE something

<3lackrose [teaminfo\] : its not fun when a ct is freekilling

Type !motd in chat for all jailbreak rules and guidelines

(TEAM) [admin] -hg- S.P.link : dirk run over i'll open door

[admin] HG | Faded : rose do your job

Player ♫SirPhineasTinkle♫™ ºaQ [sTEAM_0:0:36199639] connected

Player MoonChickenDogRat [sTEAM_0:0:20029420] connected

[admin] Moose : you thought wrong blackrose

[admin] HG | Faded : SHUT THE FUCK UP

<3lackrose [teaminfo\] : im not an admin

Player MazMurder56 [sTEAM_0:1:51079688] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

Find drugs, then join a gang (Type !menu to join) Remember to !donate or to make it to !LR to help your gang

Player -hg- rex #BiT [sTEAM_0:1:13544649] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

Player Redonkulus the Inmate [sTEAM_0:0:39839343] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

Player -hg- rex #BiT [sTEAM_0:1:13544649] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

Player -hg- rex #BiT [sTEAM_0:1:13544649] connected

Type !drugs in chat for all drug and gang info (or !gangs)

<3lackrose [teaminfo\] : well if everyone saying that a ct is freekilling

Player Redonkulus the Inmate [sTEAM_0:0:39839343] disconnected "Disconnect by user."

(ALL) ADMIN: SHHHHHHHHH

[HG JB] <3lackrose [teaminfo\] was gagged by [nwg] sirius ºaQº for 1 rounds

*DEAD* <3lackrose [teaminfo\] : and i just read the motd the rules for admins say "use your powers the keep the server fun"

Find drugs, then join a gang (Type !menu to join) Remember to !donate or to make it to !LR to help your gang

*DEAD* Kaiser : lol

[HG JB] LR TIME

*DEAD* Droog-Fresh Prince of DickButts : fuck that dumbass monk dont focus on him since he's tlisted now

*DEAD* <3lackrose [teaminfo\] : if you say bullshit then reread it

[admin] M0n3ySh0t {Я} : !lr

*DEAD* [admin] -hg- S.P.link : blackrose, stfu or get kicked

Sorry man, you know good and well what happened. You accused someone of FK'ing you and I didn't see it. I even apologized to you, twice, that I didn't see it and couldn't act on it because I didn't see it. You continued to be rude and rant and rave for 3 rounds, even getting HG | Faded to a point to where he had to yell at you over lead to get you to stop. You continued to carry on and another admin gagged you for 1 round and then you continued again after the gag expired. Rather than kick you, I gagged you again for another round.

This isn't abuse. I apologized to you for not seeing the fact that you were freekilled. You carried on about it as if there was a requirement for us to take your word for it. You wouldn't let it go and quite frankly you should have been kicked and banned.