Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Jailbreak Testing

youthedog

You are amazing sir.

The map is brilliant. Extreme congratulations on an awesome climb and water texture.

Here's what I found though:

• Ladder leading to the platform above wipeout cannot does not work. Or more accurately, the whole at the top does not permit me though it.
  • The map is constantly bright to the point where it looks bad. In the main cell block it's nice having some sunshine. In obs it's borderline but in 4 corners and The Kennel (Salsa Shack), it just hurts.
  • Deathrun could do with some expansion. It's cool but short. Did I hear something about a CSS deathrun map *cough*?
  • Water is glitchy in the sense that at some distance away it just looks pure grey.
  • My name isn't on the map testers list.
  • Nobody told me there was a teleport to blue room from VIP.
  • The lasers in 4 corners are too weak. In the brightness it's too hard to see them.
  • 3rd tier obs I swear has been moved back. I turned on GOD mode and spent ages doing it. I can do it fine but only could manage the jump 3 or 4 times in 15 mins.

Hope I helped. I'm aware that probably some of this stuff will be fixed when we actually load it up with whatever thingy we use to run our servers. But for me the brightness spoiled it.

Also......that climb. Spent half an hour trying to do it and couldnt get past a 4th jump. Brilliant idea.

*Thanks to (i think) Killuminati for helping me load the map :D

Edited by WhataWackaMonk

You are amazing sir.

The map is brilliant. Extreme congratulations on an awesome climb and water texture.

Here's what I found though:

• Ladder leading to the platform above wipeout cannot does not work. Or more accurately, the whole at the top does not permit me though it.
  • The map is constantly bright to the point where it looks bad. In the main cell block it's nice having some sunshine. In obs it's borderline but in 4 corners and The Kennel (Salsa Shack), it just hurts.
  • Deathrun could do with some expansion. It's cool but short. Did I hear something about a CSS deathrun map *cough*?
  • Water is glitchy in the sense that at some distance away it just looks pure grey.
  • My name isn't on the map testers list.
  • Nobody told me there was a teleport to blue room from VIP.
  • The lasers in 4 corners are too weak. In the brightness it's too hard to see them.
  • 3rd tier obs I swear has been moved back. I turned on GOD mode and spent ages doing it. I can do it fine but only could manage the jump 3 or 4 times in 15 mins.

Hope I helped. I'm aware that probably some of this stuff will be fixed when we actually load it up with whatever thingy we use to run our servers. But for me the brightness spoiled it.

Also......that climb. Spent half an hour trying to do it and couldnt get past a 4th jump. Brilliant idea.

*Thanks to (i think) Killuminati for helping me load the map :D

Will fix ladder lol, thought I did before.

I'll work on the lighting too, have only really worked on content right now.

Deathrun is still being worked on.

That's a texture fault in itself, I might be able to fix it.

If @ can just change all the names to "Testers", that'd be great.

hue

Will most likely be fixed with the lighting changes to come.

Haven't touched it lol.

k this one should work, i love when it randomly breaks

http://cloud.dloaded...33f1d4180dd.rar

It took about 3-10 minutes for me to load the map the first time, it had to trace walkable areas, etc.

Now that its been loaded once it loads very quickly

Broken/complaints/suggestions:

• teleporter from kitchen to infirm works for CT's
  • CT's can enter duck hunt (and Tbox/hurdles, not sure if these are normally restricted i dont usually attempt to go through them as CT)
  • no water in vents to stop fall damage
  • You still get stuck halfway thru soccer vents
  • can't get on top of sinks or toliets
  • make roulette safer for CT's (more distance between the buttons and doors or offset the buttons so its not directly in in front)
  • you should use the current death run thats in soccer, sorry, but yours is short.
  • consider re-adding wipeout from the current salsa shack
  • no credits in upper VIP
  • no shield on the P90, its just floating in adminroom
  • Jump contest wall only says "Contest" and there are no lasers for the jump contest
  • Why is this spray here in dungeon? looks bad.
  • Floating light fixtures in soccer vents
  • Too much distance makes cell doors solid, not sure if intentional (closer) (farther)

EDIT: Issue with lights,

Edited by mcwillzz

I'll change the teleporter, had to remake and didn't know it was filtered.

Cts have always been able to get into duckhunt and those areas.

No water is needed, there's a server setting that doesn't let you take fall damage.

Yep, haven't looked at it for a bit.

I'll check the model settings later for it.

We'll see how it actually works out whenever it's put on the server.

Death run isn't finished yet.

Known.

Still trying to fix that.

Yep, just deleted the word above and haven't really focused on the main area yet.

Because it's always been there.

Will fix.

That's just the texture.

• you should use the current death run thats in soccer, sorry, but yours is short.

Death run isn't finished yet.

CSS just got a deathrun Server. Maybe copy and paste some of that? Not the whole thing; it would be too big, but a few things. I don't know if i'd be easier than creating your own?

CSS just got a deathrun Server. Maybe copy and paste some of that? Not the whole thing; it would be too big, but a few things. I don't know if i'd be easier than creating your own?

Lol.. fuck copy and pasting, I got 2 more traps to make which I'll do whenever I get time this weekend, then slide and dodge which shouldn't take long at all.

Things needed to be fixed

• Light glitching in some areas (Roulette White area is blinding, top part of knife arena is very dark.)
  • Not sure if intended but the button to turn off the lights in knife arena isnt there
  • Water Glitch in OBS water and VIP water
  • Still don't start out with knifes
  • Buttons to the game were soccer doesn't do anything
  • Vents to soccer from hurdles doesn't push you up (proof)
  • Later to the top of "wipeout" does work for either ts or cts
  • my name isn't under map testers (jk i wouldn't mind it being there but i don't care)
  • Teleport to infirm works for cts

Things that are good

• All the teleports work
  • Roulette is great (except for the white side)
  • Climb is easier (but from the window jump is impossibru)
  • Pool looks fucking amazing

Keep it up Youthedog Im really starting to like this map

Things needed to be fixed

• Light glitching in some areas (Roulette White area is blinding, top part of knife arena is very dark.)
  • Not sure if intended but the button to turn off the lights in knife arena isnt there
  • Water Glitch in OBS water and VIP water
  • Still don't start out with knifes
  • Buttons to the game were soccer doesn't do anything
  • Vents to soccer from hurdles doesn't push you up (proof)
  • Later to the top of "wipeout" does work for either ts or cts
  • my name isn't under map testers (jk i wouldn't mind it being there but i don't care)
  • Teleport to infirm works for cts

Things that are good

• All the teleports work
  • Roulette is great (except for the white side)
  • Climb is easier (but from the window jump is impossibru)
  • Pool looks fucking amazing

Keep it up Youthedog Im really starting to like this map

Lighting errors are from HDR compiling, won't do again cause it's useless on JB and it'll fix both those problems.

Had to remove the button because it fucked up lighting cause CS:GO doesn't like letting lights have their own names.

Most likely from HDR compile too.. shouldn't have been like that either way, I changed it to a different water texture now so that shouldn't happen.

The left button closes the doors and the right button starts the game, wait 8 seconds and it'll make each area blocked off and it'll randomly choose a corner to die.

Vents glitch is fixed.

Ladder works now.

Teleport to infirm works only for T's now.

Should be the last test before it's put on the server, any suggestions for the trap in death run between the barrels and the last trap? Slide may or may not be added later because of Hammer's limits atm.

If you guys could set-up a mp server to test the radar, it should be scaled now.

http://cloud.dloaded...3fea0a378e6.rar

Edited by youthedog

Yay fixed the vent glitch

also YAY

• Roulette doors open when you touch them
  • You can get stuck behind a box in deathrun D: Image
  • These buttons don't give you any indication they were pressed: Image
  • Still have no idea how to work this thing: Image
  • No big Yellow Dildo D:

That is all i could find. would be better if we could test it out in a MP server

• Like 1