Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Jailbreak Testing

youthedog

Salsa - absolutely nothing

>mfw youthedog has SDK skills

I like this; I can test the map if you need me. Also, for soccer, maybe a building that emulates a four corners/musical cells game where Ts can get into certain cells/rooms and the lead can choose a button that electrocutes a room (but he can't see anyone in the rooms).

I made it so it automatically chooses.

Could I possibly request a gun to be placed in Armory? I miss using the Galilare... Terrorist gun with 35 round clip

Anybody agree/disagree/whatever? Any guns I should take out?

Tell me if there's something wrong/missing in the one with _test at the end.

http://cloud.dloaded...1db620a77c6.rar

• I'm missing textures (and lots of them) in the test version, the non test has them all though.
  • You get stuck in the middle of soccer vents as a CT (on the nontest, not sure about test)
  • No AUG in adminroom
  • P90 shield is still glitched (idk if this is fixable even)
  • Still the old credits, be sure to add yourself :D

ill look for more tomorrow, im going to bed now

• I'm missing textures (and lots of them) in the test version, the non test has them all though.
  • You get stuck in the middle of soccer vents as a CT (on the nontest, not sure about test)
  • No AUG in adminroom
  • P90 shield is still glitched (idk if this is fixable even)
  • Still the old credits, be sure to add yourself :D

ill look for more tomorrow, im going to bed now

Vent glitch should be fixed.. Aug is now in admin room, hopefully fixed the shield, credits are being added whenever this texture file decides to work..

My guess is that maybe it's OP, don't quote me on it though since I don't know that much about the Galil

You could say that about the awp, ak, or m4. Any gun is good to the right person. If anything the galilar is the most inaccurate assualt rifle you could use... One of them. Unless you are crouching... or standing.... or.. you know... aiming

You could say that about the awp, ak, or m4. Any gun is good to the right person. If anything the galilar is the most inaccurate assualt rifle you could use... One of them. Unless you are crouching... or standing.... or.. you know... aiming

Aim down sight is your best friend. I'm not sure if it's just me, but when aiming with every gun in JB, the bullets tend to go a bit above the reticle, anyone else getting this too?

Aim down sight is your best friend. I'm not sure if it's just me, but when aiming with every gun in JB, the bullets tend to go a bit above the reticle, anyone else getting this too?

not_sure_if_trolling-or_just_stupid.jpg

Let's not go off topic, what gun is never used and what should it be replaced by? Don't argue, just be reasonable.

my bad, but if anything you shouldn't remove the mp7, just one of the dispensers and add more options. Also, add a warning-shot 1hp glock.

Edited by mcwillzz
  • Like 1

The first part I was just bullshitting, the second part was actually true, happens to me all the time.

For the gun arguement, I agree with removing one of the MP7 dispensers and not trashing it completely since there are SOME people that might use it. Also, maybe get rid of a Deagle spawner or two, CT's spawn with them already and T's don't really use them since the huge nerf Valve added.

Aside from the texture file not working, looks good on a first glance.

I tried getting a Bizon that's in the kitchen, but that didn't seem to work for me.

Will check on that, also can you guys test 4 corners to make sure it's working right.

I've almost finished roulette and will start to work on a new slide & start working on deathrun again.

I tried the 4 corners. it killed me even when the lasers weren't up

I'm not sure which button does what

Well lasers in that one are kinda fucked up, in the new one they should be fixed whenever I finish roulette I'll upload it, one button locks them in and the other starts the 10 second countdown

http://cloud.dloaded...26a5db8432b.rar

Lasers fixed, roulette added, the bizon only spawns if you're T btw. I can't remember what else I fixed lol, anyways, what should go next to jump rope?

Lasers fixed, roulette added, the bizon only spawns if you're T btw. I can't remember what else I fixed lol, anyways, what should go next to jump rope?

mmmm well you should add a few diving boards onto pool where the railing is between both pool vents, so we could have opinionated dive day, ect.

Will take a look and see what I can find when I get home tomorrow afternoon.

mmmm well you should add a few diving boards onto pool where the railing is between both pool vents, so we could have opinionated dive day, ect.

I like it! I'm pretty sure there was a diving board in one of the early CS:S Jailbreak maps.

• Like 1