Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Jailbreak Testing

youthedog

http://cloud.dloaded...410aeb21a7c.rar

Do that one, it's fixed so it doesn't crash for everyone.

Loaded it up today, everything seems to be working as far as i know. the only problem i found were the 3 rows of boxs with the double buttons, they dont seem to press. Also not sure if intentional or not but you can jump from the triple stacked boxes onto the top of the barrels in death run and receive no damage. Edited by brycelang123

Loaded it up today, everything seems to be working as far as i know. the only problem i found were the 3 rows of boxs with the double buttons, they dont seem to press. Also not sure if intentional or not but you can jump from the triple stacked boxes onto the top of the barrels in death run and receive no damage.

Can you put it on your server bryce? I want to test all the games out with a few people, play a few rounds, etc.

Looking awesome so far, REALLY loving this but, the ladder at the front of deathrun is a bit glitched, cant get on top and also what is the 4 color thing? Other than that, AWESOME!

Four Corners was removed and you can get on top of the ladder, you just aren't doing it right.

• 1 month later...