Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Comannder Shepard Freeslay Last Guard

FallenSnow

1. Abuser name: -hg- Commander Shepard

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:18449206

3. What server: HG Jailbreak CS:S

4. About what time: ~9:15 am EST

5. PROOF: attached

6. Please tell us about the incident: Last guard with knife arena, I open the knife arena doors and I get freeslayed.

post-3434-0-59892600-1359901306_thumb.jpg

I wasn't paying full enough attention at the time and didn't notice Da CnC became last guard and reacted too quickly to a death when I wasn't a rebel. This was an isolated incident and I did not diliberatly abuse being and admin. I am fairly new to admin-ing and am learning the ropes here; it wasn't meant to to target Da CnC.

Commander, be sure that you fully understand the situation that has occured before using your admin. You also need to be sure you are not using your admin on other admins. If you are not sure whether or not another player is an admin type !who name

The both of you going back and forth at one another solves nothing. Please, try to get along. It was an accident we don't need the abuse section filled with grudge-reports. Reviewed thanks.