Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Hg Is Like A Second Family

Zekk

HG is like a second family. We play together, we work together, and we dream together. Every good family needs to have growing pains, and we have some. but in a pinch you know you can count on your HG family to be there for you. When something tragic happens, we get together and try to help our fellow friends because tomorrow it could be us. This is the core of HG. The Heart of it. We may all be here for our own enjoyment, but when push comes to shove we are here for each other. This is what makes HG great.

This is the reason why I came back to HG after everything that happened a few months back. I really love this community and what makes a community is people, great, smart, fun, caring people.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Turned out I was wrong, I've met some great people in this community, some people I've gotten closer to than I did people in irl. Whether that be talking to them about life, or even having each others phone number. Or meeting irl, but that's a different story. (muse is a noshow)

You, sir, are an asshole.

• Like 1