Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Removal Of Admin

Well I play the CSGO Server ALOT. And i have free admin as well, ive noticed in the past few days that not only do i frequently lose it but its happened multiple times in a day that ive had to have someone Reset Admin in !admin>Server commands > Ect. Its weird actually because it will either roll back and place me as admin again, or it will not. I find this glitch odd and wanted to let you guys know. It often happens mid day around 4:00 Pacific time, it may be due to the lag that I and some others have been seeing in the server.

post-15082-0-57066900-1360305229_thumb.jpg

Well I play the CSGO Server ALOT. And i have free admin as well, ive noticed in the past few days that not only do i frequently lose it but its happened multiple times in a day that ive had to have someone Reset Admin in !admin>Server commands > Ect. Its weird actually because it will either roll back and place me as admin again, or it will not. I find this glitch odd and wanted to let you guys know. It often happens mid day around 4:00 Pacific time, it may be due to the lag that I and some others have been seeing in the server.

Everyones pings were spiking when i was playing about 30 mins before this screenshot too.

• Like 1