Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Barkly's Signature Request!

Barkly1

Well, it's the best I can do with gimp, looks good imo, just won't be as good as if it was with photoshop. Text looks kind of empty, I'd advise adding a division but let me know if you want that so I can add it.

Also, I forgot the 1, if that's really important, I can add it.

VVerD2n.png

Link: http://imgur.com/VVerD2n

Edited by jajolt

Well, it's the best I can do with gimp, looks good imo, just won't be as good as if it was with photoshop. Text looks kind of empty, I'd advise adding a division but let me know if you want that so I can add it.

Also, I forgot the 1, if that's really important, I can add it.

VVerD2n.png

Link: http://imgur.com/VVerD2n

Thanks for making it. But could you please remove hg sing and change like background image? the red one. Use something different and better? :)

Need a bit more than that lol, be a bit more specific

Oh so basically, I dont want it to be [hg] barkly. Just Barkly alone. Also, I just dont like the background style. Like I dont how it is red and the text. Also please include the picture with background not like separate..

Oh so basically, I dont want it to be [hg] barkly. Just Barkly alone. Also, I just dont like the background style. Like I dont how it is red and the text. Also please include the picture with background not like separate..

I get most of this except "do the picture with the background".. Please elaborate

I mean you kinda made the render picture separate. Like include it to whole background. See what I mean? :/

So blur it in? I tried to do that but the smudging didn't work on the top. If thats what you mean I'll work on it if not add me on steam so we can talk a bit more

EDIT: I get it now (Leave some but be transparant to the background), still add me so we can discuss background

Edited by jajolt