Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Css Jailbreak Update Testing.

*GG

its far from done but if you want to test out or make some input it would greatly be appreciated. haven't started optimization and just focusing on map design/build.

tunnels finished. spongebob kitchen finished. sauna finished.

changelog:

*armory tunnels (testing a T only pickup bomb and shotty area down there)

*spongebob kitchen

*sauna

*showers in the pool room will have a on/off button with water.

*added cubemap to each T cell

*corrected placement of textures

*fixed numerous areas where brushed were overlapped

*many area that was missing nodraw was fixed

*deleted many wasteful and unecessary areaportals

*race stall sounds by the big cage isn't the LR bell. and isn't that loud.

*teleport sound to go into OBS is a quake teleport sound

*heart shaped pool is green

*team color caution strip for 300 knife arena

*microwave in kitchen still teleports to infirm

*obs pool is caribbean water and deeper

*added some blue lights to the VIP pool

*changed color of heart shaped pool (not feeling it though)

TO-DO LIST / TEST LIST:

-optimization

-add HUD radar of the map

-finish dust 2 area.

-test minefield for gameplay quality.

-add a team nade DM arena.

2 types of team nade deathmatch, either with nades and you spawn with 1 flash. or just a smoke and 1 health.

-add spinning pole jump

-add some kinda escape route for dust 2 area

-add a welcome to HG audio when you join server

-add more hats to JB (coming soon)

Edited by XLoad3d

I don't think deathrun should replace soccer, but rather be a different room or extension of soccer. But for a replacement, definitely tunnels instead of vents.

Really good job with all though

to be honest i dont like soccer. but the escape vents from hurdles are still there. and i still have to design maybe an escape tunnel in that area. im still adding to the dust area too. if you have any ideas.

i biggest thing im doing is optimizing the map though. to make sure it runs as smoothly as possible on map design side.

Edited by ✗Load3D

• 3 weeks later...

Love it, but I agree with xafizzle that you should keep soccer and move death-run to a separate room. Maybe do something similar to the CS:GO map?

I found so many bugs, but as you said - it is in an alpha stage.

Edited by Enigmo

I'll just add, I think we need to keep the new CS:S map to be the same as the CS:GO map (that youthedog is working on). It avoids confusion and keeps uniformity.

No. I dont know why everyone feels like if we dont change the css map something terrible is going to happen. Change csgo all you want, but there is absoloutely no point in changing css.

No. I dont know why everyone feels like if we dont change the css map something terrible is going to happen. Change csgo all you want, but there is absoloutely no point in changing css.

This, I'm just remaking what was added and it will be left as is until something is needed.

This, I'm just remaking what was added and it will be left as is until something is needed.

I have no problem with csgo being changed at all. But when people want to completely change the css maps layout when its been that way for such a substantial amount of time, I just dont like the idea.

I worded my previous post terribly.. What I meant was if the CS:S JB map is to change, it should be the same as the map that YouTheDog is working on. I love the map that YouTheDog has made for CS:GO and would love to see it ported or re-made for CS:S.

Edited by Enigmo