Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

1 V 1 Tourney [ Event Idea ]

PerryThePlatypus

Ok , so I know there have been similar threads in the past, but I would like to see this happen.

So basically ( I hate to quote jiji by saying that) what I would like to help start , would be a 1v1 tourney , as you have saw from the title.

So the tourney model would be :

1 v 1 , Proving grounds

First kill wins , by this , I mean that the person who gets First blood WINS

If first blood does not occur rather hastily, or just does not happen, it will be the first turret down to win.By this I mean that if you down your opponent's turret, you win.

I hope to have a leadership representative in each game , in order to prevent any problems or misjudgements. They will be Spectating in Real time.

This event could be livestreamed but a delay would have to be put in order to prevent ghosting from either player.

I know that sounds silly for a 1v1, but what if someone played teemo.

Rules

Do not ghost any livestreams, if anyone is livestreaming this event.

Anyone who has constant affiliation with HG or has had a previous affiliation may enter. i.e Someone who is a friend of HG who is always around may enter.

Any HG community member from -hg- to [C].

Trashtalking is allowed but try keep it to a minimum.

No racism or racial slurs.

Any Summoner level is allowed , with this said, lower levels will have a disadvantage because of rune pages and masteries.

By Joining you are agreeing to be recorded and published in the event that we upload this to youtube or livestream the event.

The Tourney will be a single bracket , meaning once you're out , you're out for good.

So what do you guys think of my initial draft of this tourney , keep in mind this is only an idea and may not go ahead without significant backing from members. So if you want to play in this tourney and want it to go ahead , a simple +1 for the idea will do a world of wonders.

I believe this idea has been brought to the strategy leaderships attention before by Lazarus , so I may have re-iterated some of the things he has said before in this thread.

tl;dr league tourney idea , +1 for the go ahead

Edited by Perry

no

Dude, get off your fucking high horse. You have no right to say anything, you were given the chance to do something and you did absolutely shit with it.

In fact, you were promoted twice and you still did nothing. So don't go saying anything about "needs vision" or what I quoted.

If you're going to say anything about the faults of the happenings in the division then you're going to have to direct to yourself as well.

Stop being so stuck up your own ass.

Please, just stop, your contributions aren't needed. You had your time , now its gone. Stop.

I like the idea...but first blood is just too quick...should be like first to 3 kills or 2 towers, that makes it semi-interesting and creates more of a delema of burst vs sustain, where fb would be DOMINATED by bursty early game champs. Maybe also considering having restricted champ rounds, like say only casters, or only melee, etc. Other than that, it be cool, but it needs a LOT more advertising...

I like the idea...but first blood is just too quick...should be like first to 3 kills or 2 towers, that makes it semi-interesting and creates more of a delema of burst vs sustain, where fb would be DOMINATED by bursty early game champs. Maybe also considering having restricted champ rounds, like say only casters, or only melee, etc. Other than that, it be cool, but it needs a LOT more advertising...

but then it lasts 40 minutes because both sides are too afraid to leave their final tower.