Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions To Add To The Zs Server

MyMindIsBlank

I think we a few things should be added the the ZS server like -Hopper Mines- they can be pretty useful to take out zombies and adds more exlposives. I also think there should be -Throwing Knifes- I was buying a bunch of knifes this one game and started throwing the items around like throwing knifes and came up with the Idea. More weapons could also be added from CSS and HL2 like M249, TMP, XM1014, SG-552. And AWP maybe? Im sort of think about an RPG aswell but I think it can be OP maybe not have the laser guided rocket and just one that goes straight? The gun that Alex Vance uses in HL2. Thats all I can think of as of right now anyone else with suggestions?

• Like 1

I dont know if that would work. Maybe it could work if you bought like a defib unit while a human and when you died you simply redeemed. But something like that is cheep. Maybe its only something you can use on other. This is something you would have to contact the mod author about considering it totally changes the way the gamemode is played. It sounds like it may unbalance the game and possibly make it too complicated.