Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lol Poll 5

enigma#

Who do you think can beat them

edit: besides the koreans

Doublelift, he's a one man wrecking crew, if you will excuse the Vi pun.

But on a serious note, CLG are gonna win the NA LCS, EG will win the EU one, atleast from what i've seen so far.

No other team's botlane is as formidable as CLG's, perhaps Cpt Jack is as good but thats about it if you ask me, perhaps genja if GG were on form.

Who do you think can beat them

edit: besides the koreans

I laughed because of the first part of your post. Curse has always taken playing seriously, they just weren't ever good talent-wise (still aren't no. 1 in America btw). Voyboy has shown from season 2 to season 3 that he is fairly overrated. I used to fanboy voyboy more than any other player, but even I recognize he is given more credit than he probably deserves. That being said, Nyjacky and Cop are honestly within the top 5 in the world at their positions (IMO), but Elementz is still Elementz.

I'll be rooting for CLG as I usually am. In any case, no NA team right now has a chance against the Asian teams (and the only EU teams that do are Evil Geniuses and Gambit Gaming).