Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's Your "trolled" Story?

Scott

I completely hate trolls, ESPECIALLY IN RANKED!

trolledo5IbO.jpg

I just played a game where these people didn't fight over roles, they just picked some retarded champions. We had a VEIGAR SUPPORT and a NAMI ADC. On top of that, Nami AFKed, came back 15 minutes later, gave Jax a couple of kills, and AFKed even longer. Then, to make it worse, in three different instances Tryndamere tries to back door with no wards, gets killed by three people, and tells us we suck because we don't pressure objectives while he's dying top.

Gah. What's your "trolled" story?

Edited by Scott

i was on a 6 game winning streak almost to my plat 4 promotion and i get 2 gold players that duo'd on my team (no idea how) and in champ select they stated they're going to troll and if we dont dodge its our fault. they picked singed + xin zhao bot lane then another person on my team picked graves and went bot with them... to top all that off i was first pick and called middle with rumble our 3rd pick picked annie and came middle with me. needless to say we lost in 15 minutes.