Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info Ref Admin Abuse

lupe

you guy should do something against this guy HG] TUROK THE TROLL HUNTER hes an admin and abusing his rights anyone against him is toast please talk to this person even muts person from not talkng everyone hate him on dm unlimited .

Making sure people follow the rules does not count as abuse. When you are disrespectful to myself or others, I am within my rights for the betterment of the server to warn, slay,mute,silence, etc, anyone who is disruptive, disrespectful, or trolling. I have a very good track record, especially on Dust 2 unlimited and am known for NOT taking peoples abusive langusge/disrespect, again this does not equate to abuse. Feel free to read here...https://hellsgamers.com/topic/74378-what-is-abuse/ so that you may educate yourself regarding what abuse actually is before making a complaint. Thanks.

man yr laying nobody waqs direspectfull you started bossing and if anyone didn't like it you banned slap and mute and anyone on dustunli they hate you.

Like it said follow template and give me proof, then i can work on something and find out whats going on, just saying words is not helping.

Edit: Due to no proof i mma lock this, feel free to make new one when you get proof.

Edited by RedDevil6193