Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Black Panthers

Minitrigger

The Black Panthers Are Back.

Owner

Lucky Luciano

-Recruitment OPEN-

Current requirement:

1) Have 24+ hours of Game Time.

2) Have a car worth over $50000.

3) Have 8 genetics.

Outfit

Blue Tracksuit Is Mandatory

post-16305-0-79633400-1361607348_thumb.jpg

-Members-

Hellsgamers Pickles - Mike Festek

David Winnings - Pablo Castillo

Logan Smith - Beast Master

Kimi Kami

post-16305-0-21562700-1361608602_thumb.jpg

post-16305-0-30967100-1361608593_thumb.jpg

post-16305-0-43493400-1361651220.jpg

Thank you for Visiting

Hope to see you with us.

Edited by Minitrigger
  • Like 6

$10000 Thats retarded.

Instead of posting comments like this, how about we keep the thread about whats it supposed to be about, The Black Panthers. I see to many threads were people come in an diss the org saying they're trash or they suck, etc... This thread was made to give info about people interested in joining The Black Panthers, not for you to come in and say their buy-in price is "retarded". If you don't like there requirements, then don't join, and if you know your comments are going to cause problems, then keep it to yourself because its only going to cause problems for everyone.

Think before you act.

Edited by Magic
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im going to miss this org but i fucking hate perp damn RDMERS and nlr breakers hey mods that stand there at watch the rule being broken how about you do something about it then maybe just maybe you'll have more players

How about instead of attacking mods/admins and the server, you treat them/it with respect? You seem to be attacking the PERP server as a whole , when you're also the one RDM'ing and CDM'ing. We treat you respect (most of the time, anyways) and we would like the same done to us, you dick. Never have I once had a nice encounter with you in-game, cause most of the time, you demand something to be done and get angry when things don't go your way. And I'm probably safe saying that every encounter I have had with you has been a shitty one. All you do is treat mods or admins like they are your bitch. Get fucking real.

I always look into /reports unless I'm busy handling something else. But hey, newsflash, just like ban reports, we need context and proof! Logs are just things to help support the RDM, CDM, or whatever it is. It is often NEVER enough context for anything. Yeah, it sucks. I know. And often time, we don't say anything to you when we do take action on a /report, cause we don't have to! I'm not, and I don't think any admin will for that matter, EVER going to say," Hey Arctic, we just talked to _____ and we <insert punishment> for you! Thanks for the /report!" Why? Because it is a waste of our time. Most of the time, warnings/slays are given for first offences. You should know this, being that you applied for mod (or so I think you did). Demo, cause we can't see everything. It's not always onto us to see every single fucking situation that happens to you. Do you even know how much work we (mods/admins) do while on the server? Most of the time, we're speccing or handling admin stuff. And since I say that we are "specc'ing most of the time," you might say, "Well, why don't you see the stuff that happens to me?" There are often only 3-4 mods or admins on to a server of 40-60 people. Think about that. So, I repeat again, WE DON'T SEE EVERYTHING. That is why we have www.hellsgamers.com/hgbans. So that the things unseen in-game will be put there.

Edited by Plaayer
  • Like 4

im going to miss this org but i fucking hate perp damn RDMERS and nlr breakers hey mods that stand there at watch the rule being broken how about you do something about it then maybe just maybe you'll have more players

ok sry sir

• Like 1

hey mods that stand there at watch the rule being broken how about you do something about it then maybe just maybe you'll have more players

So I just wrote a huge long reply raging about your ignorance, then I realized that some people will always be stupid, and there's not point arguing.

If you think we're doing a crappy job, record and post.

I would like to point out that the server population isn't 0. Infact, on Saturdays its always 60-70 players. So with your logic:

Bad mods = Low population

We can then conclude that; Good mods = Good population

Therefore; Population of 60+ is because of the Good mods

Thanks for the compliment :)

Oh, and congratz on making yourself, and your org look like a total pile of ignorant.....

Edited by WhataWackaMonk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...