Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Finally Plat Ranked! Ama!!!!

Boxer-I-

Do people actually care about ranked games at that level?

yes, people are a lot less egotistical because the skill level between all the players are remotely the same. 9/10 games both teams will actually know how to pick a good TEAM and play as a TEAM thus the games being much closer then the games in lower tiers due to the fact games in bronze/silver are so inconsistent its pretty ridiculous.

build for rumble against an easy lane

build for rumble against a tough lane

Rumble was my first champ i mained back in season 1, ive got a good 300 ranked games with him under my belt and everything i do on a champion is situational after i build (personally to me) their core. currently for rumble i feel like liandrys and WoTA are his core, but i will usually get a haunting guise, then a hextech revolver on him, and then the magic pen boots. (I do not rush Liandrys and WoTA, but they're the first two items i will fully complete, i usually mix in some HP or resistance items to some other item i plan on building before completing those items since he is an AP bruiser) i also play him mid lane so once im level 6 i can roam the map.

Does season 3 plat feel "satisfying"? It seems like there's a lot more plat players now than there used to be. Does it feel any less significant to you? Congrats btw.

god yes it does, ive been improving very much this season, im positive 40 wins in ranked (most ive ever been) and i believe it was a bit easier to get since my hidden elo is still about 1750 (i believe old plat was 1800-1850) so im almost there, but not quite. (lolking elo is broken, on that site im like 2k elo lol)

You guys are mature as fuck. FYI boxer's the best player to ever be a part of HG, and his decision that you all continue to bag on him about isn't nearly as bad as some of the decisions you two specifically made as Leaders for our entire community.

yeah shit got real

I'm not defending him. I'm defending the need for people to not act like schmucks for no reason. He's gotten his fair fill of shit. Let it go.

Edited by Larry